The BCCG membership network has more than doubled its membership since the early 2000s.
Membership fees are low and company membership fees are based on the number of employees: The annual fee for firms and professionals with up to 19 employees is 400 euro, and for companies with 20 employees or more 950 euro. Rebates apply to newly established companies, to members of Young BCCG and to studends as well as senior citizens. For further details, please see below and click the relevant links, or feel free to contact us at any time.
We also recommend taking the special VIP status of a Sponsoring Member, which is available from 1400 euro for small companies and professionals or 1950 euro for large companies (membership categories).
By acquiring Sponsoring Membership, you will also reap the benefits of:
- a higher visibility on the BCCG website with direct links
- the list of Sponsoring Members in BCCG publications
- first option for co-operation in events
- invitation to the annual Sponsoring Members Dinner by HM Ambassador to Germany
- priority placements of advertisements and PR-articles in BCCG publications
- free registration of subsidiaries, branches and affiliated companies as additional members.
As we are very interested in expanding our network for mutual benefit for you and our current members, we welcome you to register with us either in writing or directly online, see online registration below.
Click here for:
BCCG Flyer English / Deutsch
Membership Categories and Fees
ONLINE Membership Registration
Printed Version of BCCG Membership Application
Account information & Credit Card Payments