13 July 2017 (Thur), 17:30 - 20:30 h
Brexit, Climate Change & the EU Emissions Trading Scheme
Professional Article: Brexit, Climate Change & the EU Emissions Trading Scheme
Panel discussion with Ian Duncan, Member of the European Parliament for Scotland, Rapporteur EU ETS Revision:
· Will UK's climate policy change? Are there any effects regarding the UK's contribution to the Paris Agreement?
· What are the effects on the EU-27's commitments?
· Should the UK remain part of the EU ETS?
· Will the EU ETS Directive 2003/87/EC have to be amended? How will Brexit affect EU ETS participants from the EU- 27?
· What are the effects on emissions allowances issued to UK operators?
· What will be the market response on the ongoing uncertainty?
Download: Invitation and Programme
Addleshaw Goddard LLP London Office
Milton Gate, 60 Chiswell St
London EC1Y 4AG
United Kingdom ---> Google-Maps
Events Overview ...