16 Nov 2016 (Wed)
BCCG Life Sciences & Pharma Congress
Postbrexit - Not for the faint-hearted: The future of the Pharma & Life Sciences Industry in Europe
The Life Sciences industry is not for the fainted hearts: disruptive technologies are shaking up the entire market. On top of this, corporation heads within are faced with ever-increasing regulation, new market participants; both on a national and international level. In short: it is high time for new business models.
- Gerd W. Stürz, Vice President, BCCG, Cologne
- Sir Sebastian Wood KCMG, HM Ambassador, Berlin
- Annette Widmann-Mauz, Parliamentary State Secretary at the Federal Minister of Health, Berlin
- Dr. Alexander Moscho, CEO,Bayer UK/Ireland, Newcastle
- Dr. med. Hans Hubert Gerards, Commercial Manager Rare Diseases, GlaxoSmithKline, München
- Dr. Markus Müschenich, CEO & Co-Founder, Flying Health Incubator, Berlin
- Chris Moore, Partner, Ernst & Young, London
- Prof. Dr. mult. Eckhard Nagel, University of Bayreuth
- Prof. Dr. Timo Meynhardt, HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management & University of St. Gallen
- Jürgen Peukert, Partner, Ernst & Young, Eschborn
Business Overview Life Sciences in UK and Germany
Meeting with the Start-Ups
Presentation Digital Technologies:
And the winner is... How digitalization is challenging and changing the pharma industry
Presentation Best Practice:
Digital business models
Panel discussion Public Value:
New driving force in health care?
Followed by networking & finger food
For Details, please click English Programme
Deutsches Programm, bitte den u.s. Download klicken.
By registration only. Limited seats, first come, first serve.
After registration you will receive an invoice. Please note further payment details on the programme.
Cost contribution whole day programme incl. refreshments:
BCCG members 99 € - guests 129 €.
Hotel list with special prices of our Member Hotels, please click here.
Download: Einladung und Programm
Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin
Unter den Linden 77
10117 Berlin ---> Google-Maps
Events Overview ...