27 Nov 2013 (Wed), 15:30 - 20:30 h
New German government - new German approach towards the EU and UK?
Interests, expectations, demands. Politically, economically and with respect to collaboration and leadership.
Deutschland nach der Wahl – Änderungen der Beziehungen zur EU und Großbritannien? Interessen, Erwartungen und Forderungen – politisch, wirtschaftlich und in Bezug auf Zusammenarbeit und Verantwortung.
Panel discussion with reception, followed by a Gala Dinner at Hotel Grand Hyatt Berlin.
15.30 h Registration
16.15 h Welcome: Gertrud R. Bergmann, Partner, RBS RoeverBroennerSusat
16.20 h Welcome: Simon McDonald CMG, H.M. Ambassador
16.30 h Panel Discussion with:
- H.E. Simon McDonald CMG
- Thomas Jarzombek, MdB, stellv. Vorsitzender der deutsch-britischen Parlamentariergruppe im Deutschen Bundestag
- Thomas Spiller, Vice President, Global Public Policy, EMEA
The Walt Disney Company/British Chamber of Commerce in Belgium
- Dr. Ingo Brinker, Partner, Gleiss Lutz
- Heiner Herkenhoff, Beauftragter des Vorstands, Leiter Public Affairs, Commerzbank AG
- Prof. Dr. Michael Wohlgemuth, Director, Open Europe
- David Charter, Berlin Correspondent, The Times (Moderator)
18.00 h Reception
18.45 h Shuttle-Service by courtesy of Adam Opel AG by Opel Ampera, Car of the Year 2012, to Hotel Grand Hyatt
19.00 h Gala Dinner, Hotel Grand Hyatt Berlin
- Welcome: Armin Huttenlocher, Vice President & Senior Partner, FleishmanHillard Germany
- Guest Speaker: Günter Verheugen, former European Commissioner: "Germany and UK – two pillars for one main goal: The future of a politically meaningful and economically successful European Union"
Registration is now closed, as the Event is fully booked.
By invitation only. Limited seats, on a first-come, first-served basis. Please make your reservation until 22 November 2013, 12 o'clock at the latest.
Participation fee for Conference including Gala Dinner:
Members: 55 €, Guests: 85 €
Please scroll down for online registration. After registration you will receive an invoice. Please transfer the fees in advance to the BCCG bank account as specified on your invoice, adding your name and invoice number. It is also possible to settle the account by credit card MasterCard/Visa (see invoice for details). We will register your participation on receipt of your payment.
Please note that cancellations can only be accepted if received by BCCG up to eight days before the event - full payment will be due for any cancellations made thereafter.
For security purposes, please bring your ID card or passport and present it at the entrance of the British Embassy. Sufficient time is necessary for security inspections.
Our member hotel Grand Hyatt Berlin has provided a limited number of "Grand View Rooms" at specially reduced rates for our conference guests for 27 and 28 November: 195 € (single), 215 € (double).
Please make your reservation until 14 November the latest under +49 (0)30 25 53 12 12 or online http://www.berlin.grand.hyatt.com Link (group code G-BCOC), reservation password "British Chamber".
Download: Invitation and Programme
BCCG, BCCB, FleishmanHillard
10117 Berlin ---> Google-Maps
Events Overview ...